Do you need to Reformat your Computer or re install Windows?
When we reformat a computer we erase everything that is on the drive. Therefore, it is very important to back up anything you might want later.
Take a moment to think of anything that you have on the computer that you wouldn’t want to lose. Generally, you probably want everything in your My Documents folder, and you also want to save things like your favorites or bookmarks from your Web browser. Remember that each user on the computer has his or her own My Documents folder, Desktop items and Favorites/Bookmarks.
Windows Recovery Package:
- Full hardware diagnostics before recovering Windows.
- Backup your data, files and Documents on an external drive.
- Wipe the hard drive, re-format it and re install Windows.
- Update Windows & hardware drivers.
- Return the data back to the original folders.
- Call us now and get a free estimate